Get the latest from our classically trained Chefs, plus how and when to feature these delicious recipes in our Taste of the Month. Check back each month for a serving of everything fresh!
WHAT’S FRESH FOR SEPTEMBER:
Whether school is starting back up virtually or in-person, one thing is certain: you need quick and easy meal and snack ideas now more than ever! Take away the culinary guessing game this month – we’ve got you covered from breakfast to dinner and everything in between.
- Products: DOVE® Signature Chef Select Bars (or PURE DARK™ Rounds or Aztec Spice Slab)
- When to serve: We love a breakfast you can make ahead, and this one is especially great because it’s a low-sugar option that’s loaded with protein and vitamins (and even some vegetables!). Prep this simple recipe ahead of time and prepare for a little more peace in the mornings.
- Product: POD & BEAN® Taco Starter Sauce
- When to serve: Dinner doesn’t always have to mean a sink full of dirty dishes. That’s why Instant Pot meals are so great – you’re using minimal appliances/dishes to make a dish in minimal minutes! This soup makes a great Taco Tuesday substitute and will be a go-to comfort food meal once the weather starts to cool. Weeknights, here you come!
- Product: POD & BEAN® Chocolate Coffee, PURE DARK™ Aztec Cocoa Powder
- When to serve: The best thing about a coffee smoothie like this one is the freedom to customize it to suit your needs. Whether you need more fiber or are looking for another way to introduce healthy fats to your diet, this recipe calls out some awesome additions that will give you an extra boost where you most need it. Oh – and did we mention it’s one step?
- Product: DOVE® Signature Chef Select Bars
- When to serve: Peanut butter and chocolate are a classic pairing for a reason, but this recipe’s real standout features are its convenience and versatility. Working from home and don’t have time to make the kids a snack every day? Pull one of these bars out of the fridge and you’re done. Need a fun activity to do with your kids? Make these together! Have a love for peanut butter and chocolate? You already know the answer!